Friday, March 9, 2012

Can my computer play Warhammer 40k Dawn of War?

Can I play Warhammer 40k dawn of War on this computer at max settings without lagging?

My system spec:

My computer is only 2 weeks old and I am able to play sims 3, halo 2, and unreal tournament 3 and also COD 6 with my current graphics card. So can u guys give me some opinions in whether my computer will lag while playing Warhammer 40k Dawn of War?? I would really appreciate your help!!!!!!!

My system spec:

Intel Celeron Duo Core @ 1.9 GHZ

Intel graphics Media Accelerator ( Currently the newest one for intel)

Graphics memory- 1309 mb

Directx 11

Windows 7

3 GB RAM

32-bit operating systemCan my computer play Warhammer 40k Dawn of War?
of course. but you have to uninstall other games because it might cause errors and might slow down your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment