Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I have legally bought Warhammer 40000 Dawn of war II on disk but its on my old account!?

i cant get it onto my new account. ive forked over 拢40 for it and steam wont let me get it. my old accounts name is benjaminperks and my new account is imperial121. i lost the pass for the old one. steam isnt understanding enough to give me sympathy and i dont know what to do. i cant afford to buy it again! i even have it on bloody disk! i mean for Christs sake!I have legally bought Warhammer 40000 Dawn of war II on disk but its on my old account!?
Games can only be tied to a single Steam account, and they cannot get moved to different accounts. You'll need to recover the password for the old one. If you've got the discs and key for the old DoW II, you should be able to prove to Steam Support that it is your account and reset your password. That's the only thing you can do.I have legally bought Warhammer 40000 Dawn of war II on disk but its on my old account!?
If you need to buy the activating key, there is a good place to go: http://www.gamehos.com/goods-350 ... eMarinePCCdKey.html
  • fun girl games
  • chuys
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment