Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2 Product number?

Okay so I bought Dawn of war 2 and wanted to try it out on my friends computer since I was not going to get home for another week. We put it in and entered the product code and now it says it is permanently attached to his Stream account which he said may mean I can't play it on my computer or any other now. Is there a way to get it off his computer so I can install it to my and still go online and do everything or do I have to buy a whole new game?Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2 Product number?
Contact the manufacturer.

They may be able to reset the account, so your friend's computer is no longer allowed to use it.



And next time read the license agreement before installing something on someone else's computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment