Friday, March 9, 2012

Warhammer 40,000 dawn of war has problem on my computer not sure wat it is help!?

ok i bought warhammer 40,000 dawn of war with expansion winter assault and dark crusade(all on one disk) and i take it home and my cpmuter won't even detect it in the drive, i went into the drive folder and it said it was empty... wats going on???? i really wanna playWarhammer 40,000 dawn of war has problem on my computer not sure wat it is help!?
It has to do with your graphics card. I couldn't run the game either due to some deal with my Nvidia Graphics Card. Google it and you can find more info.Warhammer 40,000 dawn of war has problem on my computer not sure wat it is help!?
Have you tried putting the disk inside again? It's not due to the graphical problems as that will show

No comments:

Post a Comment