Friday, March 9, 2012

Trying to run Warhammer Dawn of War II- HELP!?

I am trying to run Dawn of War II on my computer. I have a 2010 Macbook pro. I have partitioned a windows side with plenty of memory left for the game. The game installed properly, steam and all. However, when I try to open it says something is wrong with the rendering device or something. It says check DirectX or graphic card. The min requirement for the graphics is a nvidia geforce 6600 gt and I know mine is better seeing it came out in 2010 as opposed to 05. Here are the specs. Can anyone help me PLEASE!! Im a huge warhammer fan and very sad!



Processor Name: Intel Core 2 Duo

Processor Speed: 2.4 GHz

Number Of Processors: 1

Total Number Of Cores: 2

Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce 320M

Type: GPU

Bus: PCI

VRAM (Total): 256 MB

Vendor: NVIDIA (0x10de)Trying to run Warhammer Dawn of War II- HELP!?
Sure, if you have the game from the torrent site, then you should purchase the game from the store since it's not possible to fix problems for torrented game... If you purchased the game, and you have that problem, then you should...



→consult the instruction manual

→clean up the computer

→update the specs



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment