Friday, March 9, 2012

Steam/Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Gold Edition help?

Me and a friend bought the Warhammer platinum edition, which came with DoW Gold and Dark Crusade. I had to redownload my Gold because I had the same problem that I am currently having.



When I click play in Steam for DoW Gold, a error message screen appears saying,

"System Initialization failed!

ERRORS: Could not find the required data. Make sure you are running this utility from your Dawn of War directory."



And then the Dawn of War Graphics Configuration window appears and has a blank screen. I can't do anything except hit cancel.



What am I doing wrong? I have an HP Palvilion g6.Steam/Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Gold Edition help?
All you need to do is create a new folder called "Data" within your %26lt;DoW Root Dir%26gt;\GraphicsOptions\ folder.



Happy gaming :)

No comments:

Post a Comment