Friday, March 2, 2012

In installing Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War 2 is it really necessary to download it from steam?

Because even though I've already put in the Product Key, my internet speed isn't up to par, and I'm not going think that the game I spent 2,700php on is just a waste of cash, and If you think I haven't tried getting a better internet connection, think again, because there is no coverage for DSL or Broadband in our area for some reason.In installing Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War 2 is it really necessary to download it from steam?
You need Steam to play the game-however, you do not need it to install. Installation can take place from a disk, although in my experiences it pays to have downloaded Steam for free beforehand. You could go to a store and buy the game from there.In installing Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War 2 is it really necessary to download it from steam?
Steam is a game client, which means your better off installing it. If you dont install steam, i dont think you can play the game.....In installing Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War 2 is it really necessary to download it from steam?
I'm not to sure about it, but I think you can still use it without Steam if you have a disc. If not, you should just leave your computer on overnight while it downloads. And if you didn't already know, after downloading from Steam, that's it. You don't have to install the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment