Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2 Multiplayer Strategy Question?

Ok I keep losing, what can I do to NOT keep losing? I seem to recognize a pattern in the game. I ALWAYS KEEP DIEING IN THE BEGINNING. Everytime I try to get a victory point I get outnumbered, how am I being outnumbered/outmuscled in the beginning of the game so quickly and easily?



Any good strategies you use?Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2 Multiplayer Strategy Question?
Dawn of War II sucks therefore I don't have it. BUT I am really good at DoW 1 so i can share tactics. It is ALL about the rush. Get a good group of dudes at the beginning and send them in. Make sure you keep a balance between range and melee and always make more guys when you are supressing them in the middle.Warhammer 40k Dawn of War 2 Multiplayer Strategy Question?
u try not to die
  • happy wheels 2
  • battlefield 3 multiplayer
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment